The British Columbia building code, 2018
The British Columbia plumbing code
WHMIS 2015: an overview for workers. This "book" includes embedded videos and concludes with a self-test quiz.
1. Get your College photo ID/Library card at the Library.
2. Looking for a locker? You rent them at the Bookstore.
3. Activate your College computer account by logging onto a campus computer. The first time login is with your student # (e.g. C000####) as the username and your birthdate as the password (birthdate in mmddyy format).
4. Have your own laptop, smartphone or tablet? Connecting to the Eduroam Wireless network can be easy!
Please ensure if you have a Bit Torrent client on your device, it is disabled or un-installed before starting this process. Bit Torrent clients are not allowed on the College network.
If you are having problems after attempting a connection with these instructions, please see the library staff for additional support information.
5. Many of the publications listed in this guide are required materials and available at the Library Services Desk; they can be signed out for short term loan periods.