Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
*Textbook reserve requests are a maxiumum of 3 and are only available by pick-up using the form below.
*On-site staff are unable to accommodate in-person requests. Please visit the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Books by Mail
- up to 5 items: regular books, DVDs, journals, magazines
- does not include textbook reserves
- mailed by Canada Post, return slip included, no charge
- renew items up to 2 times, renew before the due date to avoid fines, email email@example.com to renew
Library Material Take-Out
- up to 5 items: regular books, textbook reserves, DVDs, journals, magazines
- pick-up at Lansdowne or Interurban Library during open hours
- loan period starts with the 1st email notification you receive
- renew items up to 2 times (including textbook reserves), renew before the due date to avoid fines, email firstname.lastname@example.org to renew
Laptop - requests for the fall semester will start August 16. Pick-up will start at the end of August.
- once submitted, your request will be put on a waiting list
- you will be contacted by email about laptop availability
Mobile Hotspot - requests for the fall semester will start August 16. Pick-up will start at the end of August.
- a portable device used with your laptop for internet service
- 1 hotspot to use internet, does not include borrowing a laptop